Sunday, February 7, 2010

australian wildlife...

Our first days in Australia have been very exciting, and entertaining as well! Lou saw his first cockroach here in Australia! It was pretty memorable. The little bugger was just propped up nicely on the shelf when he spotted him. Lou's mouth dropped open … jumping up and down pushing me closer to the bug not speaking. After he pointed the bug out to me he was able to start whispering “Aimee get him! Aimee kill him kill him!!! ... Ahhhh! Kill him Aimee!” Little Stanley (what we named him later) was just too fast for me! I’m not sure Lou has had a full nights sleep since! Now Josh, I know what you’re thinking, but don’t worry - the cockroaches here aren’t dirty, they’re just a small part of Australia’s beautiful wildlife! However, Stanley did crawl under the dresser, and was never seen again! I’m sure we’ll bump into some of his relatives along the journey though!

3 comments:

  1. I had my first run in with a cockroach the other day, way bigger than I thought. I heard it tick-tick-tick- on the floor behind me... Really creaped me out. But that was the only one so far in TX. Looks like you guys are having alot of fun! You guys missed it the Patriots just won the super bowl! AND the Bruins havn't lost a game since you left! Just don't go to ESPN,(or FOXSports, ha) Trust me its all true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiiiiii, i hope you guys read your beloved follwers comments. since you've left i've had the worst luck making contact with you. i tried txtng the number you gave me...epic fail. then read how expensive for you a call is, no luck there. 'follow the blog' you must be thinking to yourselves. i have been, eagerly, and i even tried to sign up on here to comment, this being my third attempt not sure if it will even work. anyways...i love the pictures, totally wanna see more, wish i could spend a couple days with you and maybe i can actually bcuz i applied to be a porsche salesman and i'm awaiting my destiny as we speak, or well..as i speak. we're talkin salary + commission on $100,000 cars = big money in the bank..hopefully :) and hopefully visiting my bestfriend across the world. enough about me! i love you guys. Godbless you. keep havin a blast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louis mi amigo, Aimee mi girl amigo hola! Your blog along with my mothers request has made me decide i should blog about my time in Denver. Anyways I really enjoy reading about how it is all going down under! Also as I read the story of lou and roach I could just picture him freaking out! haha. Keep in touch you clowns

    ReplyDelete